Your use of the services
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in and to the Lupe Technology products, software and Services shall remain the exclusive property of Lupe Technology Limited and its licensors (if applicable).
Restrictions on your use of services
You agree not to:
- Modify, copy, reproduce, rebroadcast, or retransmit any content that you may access through your use of the Services, except as authorised by applicable law;
- Disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise decompile your Lupe Technology product or any software, applications, upgrades or updates made available to you through the Services or installed on your Lupe Technology product, except as authorized by applicable law or license terms;
- Knowingly introduce viruses, worms, trojans or other technologically harmful materials to the Services;
- Otherwise use the Services in any way or for any purpose which may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Access or use the Services for any unlawful purpose.
Third party services
Limitation of our liability
The Services are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind. Lupe Technology and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law and except as expressly provided to the contrary in any applicable product warranty documentation, disclaim all warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, warranty of non-infringement of third-party rights, and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Lupe Technology and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. In no event will we be liable to any party for any damages whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or other for any use or inability to use the Services, including, without limitation, any damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.